Find your local Consumer Confidence Report
See what’s in you water!
The Safe Drinking Water Act requires counties to publish a Consumer Confidence Report, also known as an Annual Water Quality Report, to their respective websites each year. We did the hard work and pulled all the local Florida reports into one page so you can easily download your county’s report. Simply fill out the form to access the downloads page.
What type of information is in the report?
- The lake, river, aquifer, or other source of the drinking water
- A brief summary of the risk of contamination of the local drinking water source
- The regulated contaminant found in local drinking water
- The potential health effects of any contaminant detected in violation of an EPA health standard
- An accounting of the system’s actions to restore safe drinking water
About Guardian Water Services
For almost a decade, Guardian Water Services has been servicing the Central Florida region by providing state-of-the-art water treatment systems for thousands of homeowners. Our equipment is an affordable solution to the many water problems Florida homeowners face: chlorine and hydrogen sulfide tastes and smells, hard water spots and buildup in appliances, excess use of bottled water and cleaning products, and corroded, clogged plumbing. With our simple-to-maintain complete home water filtration system, you will have refined, clean and soft water for years to come.